Portfolio > Vanderbilt University Historical Architecture

When the University opened for classes in October 1875 there were eight faculty residences on the campus. Designed by Smith, two remain today, the Vaughn House and “Number 7” which stands next to McTyeire Hall. The Vaughn Home houses the Robert Penn Warren Center for the Humanities.

Vaughn House, 1880 original faculty house , Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
Vaughn House, Vanderbilt University
Oil on Canvas
24" X 24"
2015
$650